Teachers - Off-Campus Ed/Gr7 Woodworking, Gr 8 Foods, Student Services - Off Campus Coordinator, Coaches - Golf
403-527-6641 ext 8295
I am the Off-Campus Education Coordinator for CHHS. This means I take care of our students involved in programs off the school site, such as Work Experience, Registered Apprenticeship, Production Field Operator, Health Services Internships, and the Green Certificate Program. Before taking on this position I was the school's Construction/Fabrication Instructor for 10 years. This year I am again teaching one of Mr. Knight's grade 7 Woodworking Rotations, which I really enjoy. As an extracurricular role I volunteer for the Administration of the CHHS School Website which you are now on!, the new Hallway TV's programming, the outside electronic sign and also the CHHS Senior High Golf team . Thank you for visiting!
a little History trivia on me:
- Born in Medicine Hat -Grade K-6
- Grade 7-9 in Tuktoyaktuk, NWT
- Grade 10-12 in Inuvik, NWT
- played VBall for MH College 79-81. ( they were called the Antelope back then)
- Teaching degree in Industrial Education from U of A
- worked as Deckhand on an Icebreaker in Arctic Ocean one summer during University !
- taught for 10 years in Forestburg, (a village of 1000) in central Alberta before moving back to the Hat.
- happily married for 29 years to my wife Bev with 2 all grown up "kids" .
- we have 3 Dogs! yes 3 !
- I enjoy fishing, camping, travelling with my wife, and working on and driving my classic musclecar. a 1968 Firebird. and spending as much time as I can with our new baby grand-daughter Amelia.