French Immersion Information Night
Parent Information Night
Please join us on Monday, January 30th from 6:30-7:30 at Connaught for an information session on the French Immersion Program in Medicine Hat. This information is for parents considering enrolling their children in French Immersion, as well as those with children in the program from k-12.
Topics from Kindergarten to Grade 12 (and beyond) will be covered.
- What will your child experience in the French Immersion program?
- What direction is the program headed?
- DELF: what is it, and when will your child take part?
- What to expect with scheduling and options in middle / high school.
- What supports are in place for French Immersion parents?
- Canadian Parents for French: there’s a chapter in Medicine Hat!
- Question and Answers.
- Please register for this information session at email@example.com.
CHILDCARE WILL BE PROVIDED