Paper Report Cards No Longer Sent Home

Crescent Heights High School will no longer be sending a paper copy of  report cards home. Please go to the Parent Portal to access your child’s report card marks. If you need help getting on the Parent Portal or if you would like to request a printed copy of your child’s report card, please contact the school office and we will assist you. Report Period 1 Information is available NOW !

Thanks for your cooperation.


Mr. Pat Grisonich


Crescent Heights High School